Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gm Application

3 posters

Go down

Gm Application Empty Gm Application

Post by jesinup Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:21 pm

Hey my name is jesse shessel and this is my gm application

Name : Jesse Shessel

IGN : Doodles

Play Hours:
On weekends 2pm to 1am (sometimes i am out)
On Weekdays 4:30 to 9:30

Gm experience: I was a gm on allot of servers, Most of them got shut down: AltonStory, TeddyMs Funkyms , AlexStory , CuteMs ( this one got restarted), CoolStory, IceMs and HappyMs

Why Choose me ?: Well I have had allot of gm experience and i am pretty familiar with the gm commands, Also I am trustworthy, Active and Funny. If i become gm i will make allot of events and i even have ideas for new events. I have been playing ms for about five years so i know my way around ms. Also I can help Get our name out there by talking to some friends with popular blogs. Another reason why you should pick me is because i will find bugs and try to fix them or report them.Another reason is because i will try to make items that are special to this server ( i can do this durring class because that is one of my classes, Playing with java script ^.^)

Why Do i want to be a GM: because i enjoy helping people out and making the server better and more amusing for everyone who joins. Also it makes the game more fun for myself and ultimately i will make it more fun for everyone else javascript:emoticonp('Very Happy')

More about me : I Enjoy Puzzle games and i am in grade 9 but i am doing grade 10 (for some reason). My only pet peve is when other people dont shut up in class( i do admit i do this sometimes)

P.S: I Love this server
Thanks for taking the time to read my Submission
~DOODLES !

jesinup
Level 0%
Level 0%

Metal Points : 5
IGN : Doodles

Back to top Go down

Gm Application Empty Re: Gm Application

Post by Swirl Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:49 pm

didnt u read?they dun accept gms anymore.see before u write.
Swirl
Swirl
Level 100%
Level 100%

Metal Points : 1014
IGN : Swirl

Back to top Go down

Gm Application Empty Re: Gm Application

Post by usxrk10 Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:34 am

lol, if his a coder maybe yes haha

usxrk10
Level 100%