Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rune's Application

3 posters

Go down

Rune's Application Empty Rune's Application

Post by SyuArune Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:54 pm

Um...Um...decided to give this a try...><;; Hope you give it *some* consideration..I added some extra info like Hotmail and stuff..

Name: I will not state my name but I will only be known as "Aru Rune, or Rune" =)

IGN:
Rune

15 (born in 1994, you do the math if the year changes, xD)

Location (TimeZone)
Tropical Paradise, Malaysia! Home of traditional food of all kinds, xDD
GMT+ 8 (Same time with Singapore/Hong Kong)

Email:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
or using Windows Live Messenger

Playing Hours
School holidays have officially started for me, but my online times may vary from 2hours at the least to 6 possibly even 8 hours if I'm lucky. Average is 5 hours.

Why should you choose me?

Well... I'm good at gfx, digital drawing, basic stuff. I can make a banner for the site, possibly improve the current website. I've got a GIMP animator meaning I can animate basic stuff.

Something I animated with Photoshop and Windows Movie Maker, xD Just for fun and kicks. DANJO! 8D

Why do I want to be a GM
I want to be a GM because I believe I can improve the gaming experience of other players and right the wrong do-ers in mapling. I also believe by doing so I can improve myself and prepare myself for future experiences. Such as leadership skills, self confidence, ability to settle arguements fairly. I am just a human, and because of that I strive to be the best I can be, not only for myself but also for my friends. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say here...><;;

More about me
(ADDITIONAL INFO I WISH TO ADD

Have I ever played original maple story and/or other private servers
Of course! ^^ I've started playing when I was orignally ten, but I wasn't smart enough to patch the game so I stopped for two years, when I was twelve I finally got the MapleSEA game running and I played for two more years. Then I discovered private servers, I started with NetOverlordMS then moved on to OblivionMS which turned into SakuraMS...which was eventually overrun by hackers and GMs demanding for donations to keep the server alive and only promoted GMs if they donated.(I hope this server doesn't turn into one of those money leeching servers)

Then I decided to try MapleGlobal, I used hotspot shield to change my IP into an American IP so it allowed me into the game. Then I went back to private servers, I met a group NablarMS which became like a family to me..but they shut down...D: Ever since then I've been travelling from server to server looking for another family to be part of...T_T

Altogether how long have you been playing?
Since twelve till now which would be three years Wink

How would you handle an arguement
I'd first listen to what the players have to say. From their statements I'll come to a conclusion. If I can't seem to reach a verdict(lol law and order) I'll probably ask help from a fellow GM. We are human after all, no?

How would you handle a HACKER?
I would first go into hide mode and stalk this hacker, take as many possible screenshots of his antics. Then I would first jail him and post these screenshots on the forum. I would first demand and explanation to prove himself innocent. (I'm sort of a double thinker) ><;

Have you been a GM before?
Yeap! I've even made my own server before, unfortunately it only got as far as Beta then I had to shut it down. I had neither the time nor knowledge to make it. I've also been a GM in NablarMS but it also had to shut down in Beta...D:

Picture proof

Can you code?
Unfortunately no...I've attempted to learn but my brain refuse to accept it all. I DO know a very basic Login Fix SQL that can be executed from in the game itself. Comes in handy when players get stuck no?

AND I do know some basic html, just enough to make a website out of pure html.
This link is the old server I've made that had to shut down during Beta. All images are 100% made my me.

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to read my bigass application..xD I know it's long but if you actually bothered to read my overdone crapload I'm extremely grateful. I hope I can once again settle down and find a server I can call family like NablarMS. That would mean a lot to me. Friends are my inspiration and motivation, I really hope I can feel that warmth I did a year ago. I've been travelling around for a year..yes..Smile
Peace out. xoxo
SyuArune
SyuArune
Level 35%
Level 35%

Metal Points : 81
IGN : Rune

http://nyrietta.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Rune's Application Empty Re: Rune's Application

Post by Norris Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:26 pm

Wow you put a lot of work into this =P