Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My MapleStory Essay!

Go down

My MapleStory Essay! Empty My MapleStory Essay!

Post by usxrk10 Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:41 am

Here Goes!

MapleStory is a online multiplayer games and a place for people to meet up and make new friends. Me as a player, I try my best to maintain the best attitude I can put up during the time I'm playing the game. Most online friends can't be trusted because they will try to scam you. This is how maplestory helps. It helps by Strengthen weak minds.

In Maple Story, everyone try their best to level up. But for me, I try to make friends and also try to level up in order to use the item that I really want. I spend my time mostly chatting with other players. Sometimes, I would get bored playing maple because we would be doing the same thing all over and over again every single day of our lives.

The people who play maple story are called Maplers. I have been playing MapleStory for 4 years and I still am playing the game. People from every country plays this game. You can very well say that it is a Nation-wide Game. It doesn't matter who you are, what skin colour are you or what religion you are, everyone is accepted in MapleStory. That is what makes it quite special.

MapleStory is a game where everyone enjoys. It makes you remember part of your past, when you were young. The players makes the game great because they always keep you company. They never let you down. Everyone who play the game would enjoy their time there. That is what makes the game so great!

The reason you should play MapleStory is because you can meet new friends. Even so, you will always have a fun time on MapleStory. No matter who you talk to in the game, they will reply you. The best part is that it is fun to play it and you will enjoy it. Compared to other games, MapleStory is a fun game and it is special in a way that many can hangout in the game. Players in the game help each other out but you wouldn't want to mess with the wrong type of players. They might look fine but actually, inside they are hurt.

If you join maple, and as a lv 1 Beginner. When you start off they will send you to a island called Maple Island. It is where new players will start off. It will guide you til you reach lv 10. Thats where you leave that island and go to another island called Victoria Island. There you will take a job and continue on training. A tip to train faster is to train with other players and don't slack. If you really need help finding items or checking the monsters information try this website : http://sea.hidden-street.net/ .

Last but not least, I love MapleStory because I can really make friends and tell them about what I have been through after a day. What makes me want to play it is that the game is fun and I really enjoy it. That is why MapleStory is really important to me.

[center]Thanks For Reading This. Post Your Feelings About It.

usxrk10
Level 100%
Level 100%

Metal Points : 115
IGN : QQJohnny

Back to top Go down

My MapleStory Essay! Empty Re: My MapleStory Essay!

Post by usxrk10 Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:42 am

Darn, I am noob at doing the color thing T_T. Even trying to put in the center is hard enough lol

usxrk10
Level 100%
Level 100%

Metal Points : 115
IGN : QQJohnny

Back to top Go down