Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maple Essay =P

5 posters

Go down

Maple Essay =P Empty Maple Essay =P

Post by Swirl Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:57 pm

1. What is Maplestory?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well it is an online multiplayer game where u meet new friends and train to achieve levels you want,giving you a challenge.It is not about hacking.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. What do you do in Maplestory?
Usually,At least most of the time i slack =P.But when i m serious, i might spend the whole day training without eating or doing anything,just using my hands to control the keyboard and eyes,totally fixed on the computer.it may sound fake but its true.

Then again,when i lvl to my expected level,i would scroll my items so i can be more powerful,as u noe i like to compete with my fellow players Smile.

3. Who plays Maplestory?
Well,I myself,have played maple story for about 3 years already,my sister played maplestory for only 30 minutes in her life,my bro keeps asking me to uninstall the game and my parents cant be bothered.So basically im the only one in my family spending his time on Maple.
4. What makes Maplestory so great?
Ok before i answer that,let me say this,everytime i quit maple,after a few days or months,i will be back.and that is the feeling to come back to maple,i dun noe why.

What make maplestory so great is that the ability to use skills,different jobs and make friends all can be dealt at the same time.its so cool.

5. Why should I play Maplestory?
If you want to be normal in life,you should play.it helps u build ur confidence by talking with a keyboard,not in real life.you can actually say what you want,anything(except for some words,im sure you know =P)

And of course the events,This is the best part,it really is fun, losing or winning doesnt matter, it is about the fun.and also earning your prizes is quite heartwarming as well.

6. Do you have any tips to help me level up?
Well,if your a beginner,say lvl1? you should really train at henesys,than you should move on to a higher level monster once you lvl up.And also friends play a important part in this,u can party your friends and train together,make guilds to stay in contact and also guild Alliance to form friendship.This website should be useful--> http://sea.hidden-street.net/
7. Why is Maplestory important to you?
i have always made friends regardless of servers,i think maplestory is important to me of my friends,whether they live in canada,USA,Uae,Malaysia,Singapore and where else,i still cherish them. Asyou can see friends are important ---> https://metalms.forumotion.net/pictures-videos-f8/check-it-out-xd-t35.htm

Thanks For reading
bounce Swirl =P
Swirl
Swirl
Level 100%
Level 100%

Metal Points : 1014
IGN : Swirl

Back to top Go down

Maple Essay =P Empty Re: Maple Essay =P

Post by superduy Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:01 pm

Nice Job xDDDD

superduy
Level 15%
Level 15%

Metal Points : 1977
IGN : iDuyx3

Back to top Go down

Post by Swirl Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:02 pm

ty
Swirl
Swirl
Level 100%
Level 100%

Back to top Go down

Post by jadendavidx Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:04 pm

OMG so good, now i want to do 1 for the prize
jadendavidx
jadendavidx
Level -1-
Level -1-

Metal Points : 1309
IGN : shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Swirl Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:07 pm

lol
Swirl
Swirl
Level 100%
Level 100%

Back to top Go down

Post by hueys Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:29 am

now i write:

Maplestory so great game... to lazy to write im done...

hueys
Level 45%
Level 45%

Metal Points : 220
IGN : hueyss

Back to top Go down

Post by Swirl Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:58 pm

i was bored so i did this.huey u nid to be persistent not lazy bounce
Swirl
Swirl
Level 100%