Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

List of Events And Rules I Suggested

3 posters

Go down

List of Events And Rules I Suggested Empty List of Events And Rules I Suggested

Post by [GM]iKean Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:00 pm

Event / Rules
Hide And Seek = You Hide in a different map and remember to do !buffme/hide so they cant use /find.
Jump Quests = You Just Have To Finish a Jump Quest(Pretty Straightforward). Map is whichever jump quest u want to do.
GM in A Box = You Nid Atleast 4 gms online and atleast 20 people online players try to sit/stand beside a box and the GMs will go on hide and whoever player sits/stands on the same box as a GM Wins the game. The Map is in Sharenian Treasure...something cant remember >.<.
Trivia Event = Basically You Just Answer Questions but its elimination and you fall in a line and do it one by one. The Map is Anywhere
Group Trivia = The GM that is hosting this event will group the people that is joining into 2 fair seperate groups and the host does lots of rounds until one of the group gets 10 and they all win a prize in that group. Map is Anywhere that has a big line in the middle to separate the groups.
Rate Event: Rates go up to the max (999k), allowing you to get more rbs/mesos/items.
Twin Event: The GM goes into a random fm room and other people go with the GM and the people that are twins sit together and the GM chooses which twin looks the best together.
Fashion Event: Basically the best 3 coolest costumes or the GM can make up a theme to go with the costumes

*Alrite thats all the events i cud think of but ill think of more later in the upcoming days
Hope You Like These Events =)

Other Suggestions From Other Players:
1) Make your own currency. Idk, find an item that cant be found unless you do a quest or something like that. So 2B=[Currency Name] and prizes if you have enough of the item.

2) Let's say you finished maxing your stats and have ALL the rings. Wat then? I suggest you make more max stat items. They could be rare NX or timeless equips etc. You can either max your stats and get them or you can use 2 of your SRB rings and trade them in for one item.

[GM]iKean
Level 30%
Level 30%

Metal Points : 15
IGN : iKean

Back to top Go down

List of Events And Rules I Suggested Empty Re: List of Events And Rules I Suggested

Post by jadendavidx Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:19 pm

yes/no trivia : just go in an armoria event map( i forgot the name), yes on 1 side, no on the other side, people get 15 sec to choose, if you get it wrong, then u are eliminated. Basically like the last 10 or 5 people gets prizes
jadendavidx
jadendavidx
Level -1-
Level -1-

Metal Points : 1309
IGN : shadow

Back to top Go down

List of Events And Rules I Suggested Empty Re: List of Events And Rules I Suggested

Post by usxrk10 Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:49 am

Cool, So many events!!!!!!

usxrk10
Level 100%
Level 100%

Metal Points : 115
IGN : QQJohnny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum